Friday, September 19, 2008

End of Module 1

Our first class ended this morning after turning the final paper. The last lecture was thursday and all in all it was a pretty good first class. This past week went by pretty fast except for the fact I've been sick. Monday night, since we didn't have class until the evening on teusday, we celebrated my 20th birthday. We had nine people here the seven Americans (including Makara and myself) and Afrika and Gerson two of our friends that we've made while we've been here. We had margaritas (my favorite drink) and just hung out dancing, playing games and talking.
I'm looking forward to the next module that starts on monday and I'm especially excited for wednesday since my sister and Jeff are coming to visit!! Then it is only one more week until our mid semester break which means that we've been here for almost 2 months already and have only two months left. It has already gone by so quickly I can't believe it.
If anyone has any specific quesitons about what i've been doing, learning or anything else feel free to ask, i'm trying not to make my blogs too long and boring.

No comments: